A Inspection Of The Roof Will Inform You On The Conditions, Minimize Any Costly Repairs And Assure The Contractor Did It Right.
At Pacific West Home Inspections, you will receive the following professional service and more:
- A Licensed Building Consultant Certified By ASTTBC With Over 30 Years Experience.
- Roofing Specialist Both Residential & Commercial.
- Provide On Site Inspection Assessment – Consultant Services
- Examine All Aspects Of The Roof Structure, Surface Material, Flashings, Etc.
- Document All Visible Issues And Provide A Narrative Report With Photos.
- Assure Works Where Undertaken By Today’s Roofing Standards & Code Compliance.
To Book Your Inspection Or For More Information,
Call (250) 833-8955
Pacific West Building Inspections provides roofing consultant services such as roof surveys and on-site roof construction inspections. We offer roof consultation throughout British Columbia.
We provide visual rooftop surveys and inspections on all types of roofs old or newly installed. We’ll determine the condition of the roof, what type of services are needed whether it be maintenance, repairs or replacement and we include estimated budget figures. We also inspect newly installed roofs to assure that the building owner/s that the contractor had installed and applied the new roof covering and related flashing/sealants according to industry standards, best practice, and code requirements.
On-Site Roof Construction Inspections
We recognize the value to our clients that independent on-site roof inspections are important and are a vital aspect of all roofing projects by providing an inspector during the installation of the roof covering, you can be assured that the work was undertaken according to industry standards, best practice, and code requirements. You can be assured that roof covering will perform its intended function for many years of its lifespan through normal weathering.